This kit contains all the parts needed for scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of B1 Stealth Reverb Seatposts. - Includes new, upgraded IFP - Rebuilds IFP, Poppet, Seal Head, Dust Seal, Piston, Brass Keys, and Bushing - Requires RockShox Specialty Tools to perform Service: Post Bleed Tool, Oil Height Tool, IFP Height Tool
- RockShox, 11.4118.038.000, Service kit, Monarch B1RL C1 R, RT, RT32014+
- Volume reducer kit for Deluxe and Super Deluxe rear shocks - 3 pieces
To achieve maximum suspension performance, proper setup and tuning is essential. Go to www.rockshox.com/app for suggested air spring pressure and rebound damper settings for your fork. Go to www.sram.com/service for additional product and technical information. Air spring pressure and coil spring tables are available in the RockShox® Front Suspension Oil, Air, Coil, Token, and Specification documents. For a complete list of available coil springs and Bottomless Tokens™, consult the RockShox Spare Parts Catalog. Consult the RockShox service manual for your fork for complete disassembly and assembly procedures. Tuning suggestions are starting points. It may take trying various adjustments to find the settings that work best for each individual rider and trail condition. - Includes air can, volume spacers, seals & decals
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
- 50 hour service kit for Deluxe and Super Deluxe rear shocks - Includes air can seals, piston seal, and glide rings
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
Periodic hydraulic remote bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent performance. RockShox's Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Reverb and X-Loc remotes functioning at their best.
SEATPOST SERVICE KIT - 600 HOUR/3 YEAR SERVICE (INCLUDES IFP, SEALHEAD ASSEMBLY, AND COLLAR ASSEMBLY; REQUIRES OIL HEIGHT TOOL & IFP HEIGHT TOOL) REVERB STEALTH C1
RockShox, 11.4115.129.010, Service Kit, Monarch Plus (does not include air can seals)
- Trek Reaktiv Thru Shaft 200 hour service kit
Upgrade your ride. The highly tunable DebonAir air spring is ready for whatever the trail demands. Buttery smooth feel off the top, now optimized to maintain higher ride height and add more confidence on technical terrain.
• Essential mechanic tool to properly service and maintain all RockShox products • For RockShox Monarch
- 200 hour / 1 year service kit for Super Deluxe RT3 A1 rear shocks - Includes air can seals, piston seal, glide rings, IFP seals, reservoir seals
Page 1 of 1