• High quality precision tool; A must for the serious dealer / cyclist! • Adjustability from 3 to 15 Nm; for all stems / handlebars / seatposts etc • Incl. M3, M4, M5, M6, T25 & T30 Chrome Vanadium sockets and extension • Small and easy to use incl. storage-box
- Improved sealing and durability - New rotating metal hose fittings - High-volume hose with clamp - Longer lasting - Must-have for all mechanics - DOT 5.1 - NOT compatible with RockShox fork bleed kit
SRAM's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to ensure your brakes are dialed. The kit is compatible with SRAM X0, XX, Guide, and HydroR brakes. It is not compatible with RockShox' fork bleed kit. Includes the following: • 2 syringes/fittings • bleed blocks • Torx tool • Crow's foot • Bleeding Edge Fitting • DOT 5.1 hydraulic fluid
The Dual Insert Kit is the ultimate stealth-mounted mountain bike tool set which features a pair of our innovative tools that discretely and securely hide in the ends of a handlebar: the Tubeless Insert Kit and the Tool Insert Kit. The Tubeless Insert Kit is constructed from lightweight, durable machined aluminum and features a hardened stainless-steel reamer. The kit is easily accessible for quick tire repairs and comes with five high-quality tubeless plugs that can also be stored inside its body. The Tool Insert Kit is constructed from lightweight, durable machined aluminum and features hardened steel tool bits. The kit is easily accessible for quick repairs and comes with 11 different tool bits ideal for today’s modern bikes. The Kits also doubles as bar-end plugs and come with three differently sized O-ring fasteners to ensure a secure fit inside most handlebar openings. Tool Insert - Machined Aluminum Bar plug tool kit - Hex bits: 2,3,4,5,6,8, 10mm - Phillips bit - T10,T25,T30 - Fits all standard MTB handlebars Tubeless insert - Machined aluminum bar plug tubeless repair kit - 5 tire plugs - Combined reamer and insertion tool - Fits all standard MTB handlebars
Easy-to-use tool removes and installs replacement bushings in suspension and shock pivots. Includes retaining tool, top cap, and three sizes of bushing drifts. - Fits eyelet sizes - 10mm, 12mm, and 1/2" - Machined aluminum - Anodized Red
- Lightweight, versatile cycling organizer strap quickly and securely mounts to frame or seat post - Three labeled compartments keeps gear and tools organized and secure on the roughest trails - Durable, high quality materials including polyester, Neoprene, and rubberized elastics for added grip - Strap is capable of holding up to one 25g CO2 cartridge and a 29" mountain bike tube, plus a small multi tool and tire levers - Includes Rap II 6 Multi-Tool, Twin Speed Drive, 1 Pair Power Levers, 1x 20g CO2 cartridge - 195g
Integrated stainless steel storage bracket that fits under a bottle cage. Holds included Twin Speed Drive CO2 head, V5 multi tool, two CO2 cartridges and two Matrix levers. Not available with CO2 cartridges in all countries. Weight: 95g /311g Loaded
- CNC 7075 alloy side plates with link storage - Optimized for mountain bikers and gravel riders - Anti-corrosion forged center-pivot stainless steel bits - Durable stainless steel fastening hardware - Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - T10/T25/T30 - Phillips - New chain breaker tool (includes hex 8/10mm wrench, 4 spoke wrenches) - Multi-function flat tool (bottle opener, disc brake wedge, rotor truing tool) - 156g
Pre-calibrated, torsion-beam-style torque wrench. Machined aluminum construction with removable handle and integrated magnet to hold tool bits in place. 2Nm – 10Nm torque capacity. No preset necessary-simply twist until marker lines up with desired torque setting. Includes soft shell carrying case with storage cutouts. - Weight: 190g Tool Bits - Hex 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6mm - Star Shaped T10, T25, T30 - Flat Head - Phillips-Head
- Lightweight and low profile - Forged center-pivot stainless steel bits - Durable stainless steel fastening hardware - CNC 7075 alloy side plates - Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - T10/T25/T30, Phillips - Lightweight AL chain breaker tool - Link storage - 114g
Durable and compact chrome-plated ratchet tool designed for bicycles. Fine-tooth ratchet with reversing lever and a fixed opening on opposite end. Tool selection optimized for road, gravel and mountain bikes. Super-hard CRV (chrome vanadium) bits. Custom, machined aluminum extension adapter with laser-etched logo. Integrated magnet holds tool bits in place. Ratchet Kit comes in a compact, soft shell carrying case. - Weight: 140g Tool Bits: - Hex 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Star Shaped T10, T25, T30 - Flat Head - Phillips-Head
Low profile multi-tools optimized for modern component groups. CNC machined aluminum side plates with integrated magnetic quick link holder. Forged, Center-Pivot CrV+ anti-corrosion bits. Chrome Vanadium steel fastening hardware. Stainless steel chain breaker. - Weight: 125g - Tool Bits: Hex 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm; Star Shaped T25, T30; Flat Head Chain Breaker: (9/10/11/12 speed); Tire Lever: Open end 10mm; Spoke Wrenches: Mavic Mtb, 3.22, 3.45; Quick Link Holder
A professional quality shop chain tool that works on 5-speed to 12-speed Road and Mountain Bike derailleur chains*, including SRAM AXS 12 speed, as well as 1/8-inch and 3/16-inch chains. The CT-3.3 features an adjustable locating shelf so it works on any width chain to remove and install chain rivets. Built to last and easy to use, the CT-3.3 features a comfortable handle, investment cast steel body and replaceable driving pin (#CTP). *The CT-3.3 will install, but not peen, Campagnolo 11 and 12-speed chain rivets. - Comfortable T-handle - Replaceable driving pin (CTP) - Investment cast steel body - Adjustable locating shelf
$17.00 - $39.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
Torque wrenches are an essential bicycle tool. The increase in carbon fiber bikes and components have driven this need. While carbon fiber allows for more optimal design and provides higher strength to weight ratio compared to steel and aluminum, it is also more susceptible to crushing and cracking when improperly set up. Pedro's Fixed Torque Drivers are shop quality preset torque wrenches designed with an infinite torque-limiting clutch design to eliminate over-torquing of critical parts. Each wrench is calibrated using a torque calibration analyzer accurate to +/- 1% and is then tested 5 times prior to packaging with results recorded on the product card along with the date. A magnetic socket drive accepts standard 1/4" hex bits and 4mm, 5mm, and T25 bits are included with each wrench. The ergonomic handle design provides comfort and control ready for daily use while also storing two extra bits. - Infinite torque-limiting clutch design eliminates over-torquing - Magnetic socket drive accepts standard 1/4" hex bits. 4mm, 5mm, & T25 bits included - Ergonomic handle design provides comfort and control and stores extra bits
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings. The Chain Gang includes: - CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber - GSC-1 GearClean Brush - 8 oz. bottle of Bio ChainBrite The CG-2.4 works on nearly any bike, including multi-speed, single-speed, and e-bikes.
The Masterlink Pliers is a multi-tool developed to provide functions that are not on a typical multi-tool. It is designed to be light and compact so you can carry it with you. This tool serves as a tire lever, valve core remover, valve stem lock nut wrench, and master link pliers. It also provides storage for two master links so you will always be prepared on the trail. Magnets hold the master links securely in place and self close the tool. - Weight: 38.5g - Size: 116 mm x 20 mm x 9 mm - Material: 7075-T6 aluminum - 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed master links and chains - Compatible with SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and other similar master links
Lezyne's Classic Chain Rod is designed for heavy-duty use. Featuring a custom Lezyne chain that is easily replaced, this this tool is built to get the job done every time. The handle is made of varnished wood for strength and stylish good looks and there's an included bottle opener. Hang this beauty on your wall for all future cassette changes.
- Protects rotor and calipers from overspray and while in transit - Quick and easy to use, fits all MTB and road rotors - Simply rinse and use again - Breathable neoprene
Precision CNC machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of 12-notch external bearing bottom brackets. Anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench compatible 3/8" drive. - 46mm 12-notch OD cup - Race Face® Cinch™, Rotor® BSA30, Zipp® Vuma™, Hawk Racing™ BB3086™, and more
To prevent poor shifting and uneven drivetrain wear, most manufacturers recommend chain replacement at or before 1% stretch. Now you can quickly and accurately determine the wear and stretch of any chain with Park's Chain Checker. Simply insert the Chain Checker’s pins into 2 links, press the swingarm gauge tight, and then check the gauge window for an accurate reading!
This combination chain whip and freewheel / lockring remover wrench is heat treated to prevent bending and flexing, with a molded handle for comfort. - 3/32-inch model Works on 5- to 12-speed cassettes and freewheels - 1/8-inch model works on 1/8-inch chains and sprockets - 1-inch (25.4mm) box-end wrench fits Park Tool Freewheel/Cassette Lockring Tools - Features hardened pins to keep the chain in place
- External bottom bracket tool - For use with our 32mm CNC rod, an adjustable wrench, or 3/8" ratchet - External BB tool, 16 notch - 39mm, Shimano 9000, Dura Ace BB92, XTR BB93, Shimano crank dust cap tool, 16mm hex
- External bottom bracket tool - For use with our 32mm CNC rod, an adjustable wrench, or 3/8" ratchet - 16 notch, 41mm - Shimano 105 BBR60, Ultegra 6800,XT MT800, Shimano crank dust cap tool, 16mm hex
- External bottom bracket tool - For use with our 32mm CNC rod, an adjustable wrench, or 3/8" ratchet - 16 notch, 44mm - Shimano BB80, BB5700, BB70, BB51, Enduro T47, Wheel's MFG T47, FSA, Hope, SRAM, Chris King, Race Face, (most common)
- External bottom bracket tool - For use with our 32mm CNC rod, an adjustable wrench, or 3/8" ratchet - 12 notch, 46mm - SRAM Dub, Race Face Cinch, Zipp, Rotor, BSA30, BB386, and more
The Bottom Bracket Wrench removes and installs Shimano Hollowtech II, Race Face X-type, FSA MegaExo, Campagnolo Ultra-Torque and TruVativ Giga X-pipe bottom brackets. Laser cut for a precise fit, one end of the BBT-9 securely engages the 16 cup notches, while the other end engages the 8 internal splines of the crankarm adjustment cap.
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill
Combining style, technology and ultimate value, the Rap II series bike multi tools provide unmatched performance at their price points. Engineered and manufactured in-house, these multi tools feature a number of innovative features. The ergonomic side-plates are machined from lightweight aluminum, anodized black, and offer a custom magnetic holder for an emergency quick-link. The steel tool bits are now longer and introduce our Black Anti-Corrosion technology, which provides superior corrosion resistance. Each configuration features up-to-date options for all modern bicycles; including gravel bikes, mountain bikes, e-bikes, and road bikes. Compact and versatile, these mini tools are built to last and designed to efficiently get riders back on the road or trail. - Ergonomic forged aluminum side plates with link storage - Enhanced anti-corrosion black CRV bits wrapped - Chrome vanadium steel fastening hardware - Weight: 148g Tool bits: - Quick link holder - Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - Torx T10/T25 - Phillips - Chain breaker - 8/10mm wrench - 4 spoke wrenches - Disc brake wedge - Rotor truing tool
- Lightweight and low profile - Forged center-pivot stainless steel bits - Durable stainless steel fastening hardware - Hex 3/4/5/6mm - T10/T25 - Phillips - 65g
Page 1 of 2 Next page