- External bottom bracket tool - For use with our 32mm CNC rod, an adjustable wrench, or 3/8" ratchet - 16 notch, 44mm - Shimano BB80, BB5700, BB70, BB51, Enduro T47, Wheel's MFG T47, FSA, Hope, SRAM, Chris King, Race Face, (most common)
Integrated stainless steel storage bracket that fits under a bottle cage. Holds included Twin Speed Drive CO2 head, V5 multi tool, two CO2 cartridges and two Matrix levers. Not available with CO2 cartridges in all countries. Weight: 95g /311g Loaded
Professional-grade, versatile bike chain multi-tool engineered for a variety of road or trailside repairs. The Multi Chain Pliers are constructed from machined aluminum and feature an integrated quick-link tool, chain breaker, valve core tool, bottle opener, rotor aligner, and magnetic holders for up to two spare quick links. Its slim design allows for maximum portability and it's engineered for long-lasting use. It also features an anodized finish and a hardened steel chain breaker pin. Mountain bikers, road cyclists, and gravel grinders will all find its versatility highly useful, whether in the workshop or out on the road or trail. - Weight: 61g - Dimensions: 120 x 38 x 10mm
- Lightweight and low profile - Forged center-pivot stainless steel bits - Durable stainless steel fastening hardware - CNC 7075 alloy side plates - Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - T10/T25/T30, Phillips - Lightweight AL chain breaker tool - Link storage - 114g
Lezyne's Classic Pedal Rod is designed for heavy-duty use. Featuring two 15mm wrench openings with optimally positioned offsets, this wrench will loosen any pedal from its crank. The handle is made of varnished wood for strength and stylish good looks and there's an included bottle opener. Hang this beauty on your wall for all future pedal changes.
Combining style, technology and ultimate value, the Rap II series bike multi tools provide unmatched performance at their price points. Engineered and manufactured in-house, these multi tools feature a number of innovative features. The ergonomic side-plates are machined from lightweight aluminum, anodized black and offer a custom magnetic holder for an emergency quick-link. The steel tool bits are now longer and introduce our Black Anti-Corrosion technology, which provides superior corrosion resistance. Compact and versatile, these mini tools are built to last and designed to efficiently get riders back on the road or trail. - Ergonomic forged aluminum side plates with link storage - Enhanced anti-corrosion black CRV bits wrapped - Chrome vanadium steel fastening hardware - Hex 3/4/5/6mm - T25 - Phillips - 82g
Lezyne's Classic Chain Rod is designed for heavy-duty use. Featuring a custom Lezyne chain that is easily replaced, this this tool is built to get the job done every time. The handle is made of varnished wood for strength and stylish good looks and there's an included bottle opener. Hang this beauty on your wall for all future cassette changes.
- External bottom bracket tool - For use with our 32mm CNC rod, an adjustable wrench, or 3/8" ratchet - 16 notch, 41mm - Shimano 105 BBR60, Ultegra 6800,XT MT800, Shimano crank dust cap tool, 16mm hex
Durable and compact chrome-plated ratchet tool designed for bicycles. Fine-tooth ratchet with reversing lever and a fixed opening on opposite end. Tool selection optimized for road, gravel and mountain bikes. Super-hard CRV (chrome vanadium) bits. Custom, machined aluminum extension adapter with laser-etched logo. Integrated magnet holds tool bits in place. Ratchet Kit comes in a compact, soft shell carrying case. - Weight: 140g Tool Bits: - Hex 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Star Shaped T10, T25, T30 - Flat Head - Phillips-Head
Lezyne's Power Tire Levers are winning the fight against stubborn tires. They're made of a high-strength composite material for excellent strength and durability. Their thin hook ends easily slip under tight beads, while the large handle gives you the leverage needed for tire removal. On the backside, there is a hook to attach the lever to a spoke for added versatility.
- External bottom bracket tool - For use with our 32mm CNC rod, an adjustable wrench, or 3/8" ratchet - 12 notch, 46mm - SRAM Dub, Race Face Cinch, Zipp, Rotor, BSA30, BB386, and more
Extra strong, fiber reinforced Composite Matrix tire levers engineered for use with tubeless bicycle tires. They feature an aggressive tire bead hook and plenty of leverage to mount or remove difficult tubeless tires, yet designed to not damage carbon rims when used properly. The built-in spoke hooks aid in tire removal and integrate neatly for compact storage—along with an included neoprene cover. These tire levers are optimized for convenient trail or roadside use, or everyday use by bike shops and professional bike mechanics. Available in black or easy-to-find yellow, the Tubeless Power Lever XL is the best tubeless tire companion for mountain bikes, road bikes, gravel bikes, and e-bikes. - Strong, fiber reinforced Composite Matrix levers. - Tubeless optimized XL length with spoke hook. - Extra-long 150mm length for increased leverage. - Comfortable, wide handle with integrated spoke hook that locks levers together.
Compact tubeless tire repair kit with machined aluminum storage tube that doubles as a handle. Combined tire reamer and insertion tool. Includes five tire plugs. - Weight: 47g
- Lightweight and low profile - Forged center-pivot stainless steel bits - Durable stainless steel fastening hardware - Hex 3/4/5/6mm - T10/T25 - Phillips - 65g
The V Pro bike multi tool series includes a refined collection of tools developed for today's modern bicycles. Each model is designed and manufactured in-house and engineered to efficiently repair most road or trailside mechanicals. The machined steel tool bits are now longer and introduce our Black Anti-Corrosion technology, which provides superior corrosion resistance. The machined aluminum side plates are anodized black and deliver a compact, comfortable feel during use. With unmistakable Lezyne styling, the lightweight V Pro tools offer amazing value and functionality for all types of cyclists. - CNC 7075 alloy side plates - Anti-corrosion black chrome vanadium fastening hardware - Enhanced anti-corrosion black chrome vanadium bits - Hex 3/4/5/6mm - Phillips - 53g
- Lightweight, versatile cycling organizer strap quickly and securely mounts to frame or seat post - Three labeled compartments keeps gear and tools organized and secure on the roughest trails - Durable, high quality materials including polyester, Neoprene, and rubberized elastics for added grip - Strap is capable of holding up to one 25g CO2 cartridge and a 29" mountain bike tube, plus a small multi tool and tire levers - Includes Rap II 6 Multi-Tool, Twin Speed Drive, 1 Pair Power Levers, 1x 20g CO2 cartridge - 195g
The Dual Insert Kit is the ultimate stealth-mounted mountain bike tool set which features a pair of our innovative tools that discretely and securely hide in the ends of a handlebar: the Tubeless Insert Kit and the Tool Insert Kit. The Tubeless Insert Kit is constructed from lightweight, durable machined aluminum and features a hardened stainless-steel reamer. The kit is easily accessible for quick tire repairs and comes with five high-quality tubeless plugs that can also be stored inside its body. The Tool Insert Kit is constructed from lightweight, durable machined aluminum and features hardened steel tool bits. The kit is easily accessible for quick repairs and comes with 11 different tool bits ideal for today’s modern bikes. The Kits also doubles as bar-end plugs and come with three differently sized O-ring fasteners to ensure a secure fit inside most handlebar openings. Tool Insert - Machined Aluminum Bar plug tool kit - Hex bits: 2,3,4,5,6,8, 10mm - Phillips bit - T10,T25,T30 - Fits all standard MTB handlebars Tubeless insert - Machined aluminum bar plug tubeless repair kit - 5 tire plugs - Combined reamer and insertion tool - Fits all standard MTB handlebars
Low profile multi-tools optimized for modern component groups. CNC machined aluminum side plates with integrated magnetic quick link holder. Forged, Center-Pivot CrV+ anti-corrosion bits. Chrome Vanadium steel fastening hardware. Stainless steel chain breaker. - Weight: 125g - Tool Bits: Hex 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm; Star Shaped T25, T30; Flat Head Chain Breaker: (9/10/11/12 speed); Tire Lever: Open end 10mm; Spoke Wrenches: Mavic Mtb, 3.22, 3.45; Quick Link Holder
- Ergonomic forged aluminum side plates with link storage - Enhanced anti-corrosion black CRV bits wrapped - Chrome vanadium steel fastening hardware - Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - T10/T25/T30 - Phillips - Flathead - New chain-breaker tool (included hex 8/10mm wrench, 4 spoke wrenches) - Multi-function flat tool (bottle opener, disc brake wedge, rotor truing tool) - 173g
- External bottom bracket tool - For use with our 32mm CNC rod, an adjustable wrench, or 3/8" ratchet - External BB tool, 16 notch - 39mm, Shimano 9000, Dura Ace BB92, XTR BB93, Shimano crank dust cap tool, 16mm hex
- CNC 7075 alloy side plates with link storage - Optimized for mountain bikers and gravel riders - Anti-corrosion forged center-pivot stainless steel bits - Durable stainless steel fastening hardware - Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - T10/T25/T30 - Phillips - New chain breaker tool (includes hex 8/10mm wrench, 4 spoke wrenches) - Multi-function flat tool (bottle opener, disc brake wedge, rotor truing tool) - 156g
Page 1 of 1