The Masterlink Pliers is a multi-tool developed to provide functions that are not on a typical multi-tool. It is designed to be light and compact so you can carry it with you. This tool serves as a tire lever, valve core remover, valve stem lock nut wrench, and master link pliers. It also provides storage for two master links so you will always be prepared on the trail. Magnets hold the master links securely in place and self close the tool. - Weight: 38.5g - Size: 116 mm x 20 mm x 9 mm - Material: 7075-T6 aluminum - 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed master links and chains - Compatible with SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and other similar master links
Easy-to-use tool removes and installs replacement bushings in suspension and shock pivots. Includes retaining tool, top cap, and three sizes of bushing drifts. - Fits eyelet sizes - 10mm, 12mm, and 1/2" - Machined aluminum - Anodized Red
Service your TRP brakes like a pro with our new Bleed Funnel. COMPATIBILITY CHART BRAKE MODEL COMPATIBILITY QUADIEM SERIES YES TRAIL SERIES YES SLATE SERIES NO* HYLEX SERIES YES HY/RD SERIES YES HYDRO TT YES DASH SERIES NO After feedback from our pro Athletes (and their mechanics) we have developed the TRP bleed funnel to simplify the bleed process. Take your service to the next level. *Slate uses a smaller bleed fitting. Funnel can be used with a slate Bleed fitting adapter
The basics of what you need to perform maintenance on TRP and Tektro hydraulic disc brakes. Includes the following: - 1 Syringe - 1 Plastic tubing for syringe/caliper - 1 Plastic tubing for lever/overflow - 1 M5 Silver bleed fitting - 2 M6 Silver bleed fittings - 1 M7 Black bleed fitting
Removes Presta and Schrader valve cores. CNC machined, anodized finish with laser-etched logo. Fits between spokes for quick and easy core removal. Features knurled end for a no-slip grip.
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill
Replacement SWAT MTB Tool. - Made with hardened CRV steel bits with anti-rust coating and forged alloy frame. - Includes slotted screwdriver, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm Allen keys, and T25 Torx. - Please note that this does not include a storage cradle to attach to a frame or cage.
Shimano Genuine disc brake bleed Funnel unit for BL type MTB brake lever (M5 thread bleed port) Features: - Oil spill guard lid with an integrated oil stopper holder - Funnel base - Bleeding instructions available for download under 'Documents & Links' below
The new B-gap adjustment tool is simple and easy to use, allowing for a quick set up experience. Small enough to be able to pack in your ride bag or stash in your toolbox for repeated use, it is also industrially recyclable if you find you no longer have use for it. This is the most precise tool for setting up and adjusting your drivetrain.
SRAM Bleeding Edge Tool. - Use with Avid or SRAM Pro Bleed Kit
SRAM's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to ensure your brakes are dialed. The kit is compatible with SRAM X0, XX, Guide, and HydroR brakes. It is not compatible with RockShox' fork bleed kit. Includes the following: • 2 syringes/fittings • bleed blocks • Torx tool • Crow's foot • Bleeding Edge Fitting • DOT 5.1 hydraulic fluid
The SRAM Pro Disc Brake Bleed Kit is designed for servicing SRAM disc brakes systems. - Kit includes 2 syringes, fittings, bleed blocks, Torx tool, crowfoot, Bleeding Edge Fitting, and DOT5.1 hydraulic fluid - For use with SRAM X0/ XX/ Guide/Level/Code/HydroR/G2 disc brakes - Compatible with DB-G2-R-A1, DB-G2-R-A2, DB-G2-RE-A2, DB-G2-RS-A1, DB-G2-RS-A2, DB-G2-RSC-A1, DB-G2-RSC-A2, DB-G2-ULT-A1, DB-G2-ULT-A2, DB-GDE-R-A1, DB-GDE-R-B1, DB-GDE-RE-A1, DB-GDE-RS-A1, DB-GDE-RS-B1, DB-GDE-RSC-A1, DB-GDE-RSC-B1, DB-GDE-T-A1, DB-GDE-ULT-A1, DB-LVL-A1, DB-LVL-T-A1, DB-LVL-TL-A1, DB-LVL-TLM-A1, DB-LVL-TLM-B1, DB-LVL-ULT-A1, DB-LVL-ULT-B1, DB-X0-B1, DB-XX-A2
• Essential mechanic tool to properly service and maintain all RockShox products • For RockShox Monarch
RockShox Volume Reducer Kits
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
REAR SHOCK SERVICE KIT BASIC- MONARCH WITH AUTOSAG SPECIALIZED B1
RockShox, 11.4115.129.010, Service Kit, Monarch Plus (does not include air can seals)
- 50 hour service kit for Deluxe and Super Deluxe rear shocks - Includes air can seals, piston seal, and glide rings
50 Hour Service Kit (Includes Air Can Seals, Piston Seal, Glide Rings) - Sidluxe A1 (2020)
- Trek Reaktiv Thru Shaft 200 hour service kit
Periodic hydraulic remote bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent performance. RockShox's Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Reverb and X-Loc remotes functioning at their best.
- RockShox, 11.4118.038.000, Service kit, Monarch B1RL C1 R, RT, RT32014+
- 200 hour / 1 year service kit for Super Deluxe RT3 A1 rear shocks - Includes air can seals, piston seal, glide rings, IFP seals, reservoir seals
Service kit to assist in scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of RockShox dropper seatposts.
Service kit to assist in scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of RockShox dropper seatposts.
RockShox RockShox DebonAir Air Can Upgrade Kit: 216mm x 63mm , B1 and Later (Monarch 2014+/RT32013+)
Upgrade Standard or High Volume rear shocks to DebonAir for better initial stroke, more linear spring rate and better tunabilty. Upgrade Kits include Air Can, Volume Spacers, Seals and Decals.
- Updated shape features smaller head profile for clearance and longer handle for control. - Superior material and heat treatment outlast the competition. - Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's cone wrenches are made from 2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel and are revered for outlasting many other "shop quality" cones wrenches. Pedro's designed each cone wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the hub and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features a single-ended design with ergonomic cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The updated shape features a smaller head profile for better clearance and a longer handle for improved leverage and control. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
- Square 3/8-inch reversible ratchet drive features unique push-through design for superior durability and reliability. - Designed for left-hand or right-hand thread 10-80Nm torque settings required for bottom brackets, cassette lockrings, and other high torque components. - Quickly set torque using a micrometer-style dial and simple locking mechanism. - Includes 3/8-inch square to 1/2-inch square adapter and 3/8-inch square to 1/4-inch hex adapter. Torque wrenches have become an essential bicycle tool. The increase in carbon fiber bikes and components have driven the need. While carbon fiber allows for more optimal design and provides a far higher strength to weight ratio compared to steel and aluminum, it is also more susceptible to crushing and cracking when improperly set up. Pedro's Grande Torque Wrench features a 350mm length designed for left-hand or right-hand thread 10-80Nm torque settings required for bottom brackets, cassette lockrings, and other high torque components. A unique push-through, reversible, 3/8-inch ratchet drive delivers superior durability and reliability. This click-type torque wrench makes an audible click when desired torque is reached and is quickly set in 0.5Nm increments using a micrometer-style dial and simple locking mechanism. The Grande Torque Wrench also features heat-treated steel construction for accuracy, strength, and reliability, and includes a 3/8-inch square to 1/2-inch square adapter and a 3/8-inch square to 1/4-inch hex adapter. Accurate to within +/- 4 percent. Backed by a Pedro's two year warranty.
Page 1 of 4 Next page