iXS Tema 6.1 Trail Shorts w/ Liner

Price:$42.99
iXS Tema 6.1 Trail Shorts Black 32
In Stock: 7 Days
  •  Men's Short Color (USE): Black
  •  Men's Mountain Short Size: 32
iXS Tema 6.1 Trail Shorts Black 34
In Stock: 4+
  •  Men's Short Color (USE): Black
  •  Men's Mountain Short Size: 34
iXS Tema 6.1 Trail Shorts Black 36
In Stock: 4
  •  Men's Short Color (USE): Black
  •  Men's Mountain Short Size: 36
Sizing Chart

How Does It Fit?

Semi-Fitted

- +

Highlighted Features

  • Regular fit, straight cut
  • Four way stretch fabric
  • 92% recycled PET, 8% elastane
  • 3d multidensity, antibacterial chamois
  • Dual cargo pockets
  • Moisture wicking
  • Laser cut ventilation
  • 4 zippered pockets
  • Waist adjusters

Bike legend Richie Schley worked closely with IXS to develop the Tema 6.1 Trail Shorts, because having his own signature helmet wasn't comprehensive enough.

Made of 92% recycled PET fabric, with the other 8% being stretchy elastane, these shorts are light, breathable, and quick drying. For the riders not inclined to wear a pack or strap anything to their bike, you'll be pleased with the two zippered hand pockets and double cargo pockets to store your goodies.

Cut to "regular" size and straight, there's enough room to move without allowing things to get "floppy" or "flappy," and enough room to fit over your knee protection. The Tema 6.1 Short is a great do-it-all solution for mountain bike shorts, especially considering it coms with a 3d chamois liner.