ODI Troy Lee Lock-On Grip
- Actual weight 112 grams
- 30.5 mm diameter
- Total length: 134 mm
- Grip surface length: 115 mm long
- Grooved Channels prevent mud and water buildup
- Overmolded flap gives added protection on outside clamp
- Unique Undercut pads give slim comfortable feel with the ultimate amount of grip
- Custom flanged design provides hand support with more usable grip surface
- Etched inside clamp provides clocking system to assist on installation
This all-new design from ODI and Troy Lee Designs is destined to become one of our favorite grips, and with several colors available, it's sure to become one of yours as well.
It's thin, yet still cushy enough to be comfortable on an all-day ride. Most importantly, you will never be at a loss for traction with the ODI Troy Lee grips - diagonal grooves provide edges to grab onto and serve to clear water and debris from the gripping surface, but the real advantage is from the faceted components of the grips "grid." Each leading edge bites into your glove to practically guarantee limitless stickiness. The small, asymmetric flanges provide a reference point for your hands, and provide a comfortable cushion protecting your hand from the outboard lock-on collar's edge.
What Our Customers Say
No customer reviews have been added yet!