Troy Lee Designs Leatt Brace Club
Most, if not all, of the top downhillers competing today wear a Leatt Brace, and why not? It is after all, easy to snap your neck, and a Leatt Brace is comfortable and easy to set-up, so really, why not?
The Club's adjustability makes it perfect for downhilling, allowing the increased range of motion necessary for riding down near vertical terrain.
The Leatt-Brace neck brace is a revolutionary system which helps protect a rider against various forces on the neck during impact, namely the over-bending of the head and neck in a forward, backward and sideways direction. Patented Alternative Load Path Technology helps disperse impact forces away from critical areas onto less vulnerable areas of the body and is pivotal to the design of the Leatt- Brace.
Use a Leatt Brace and live to ride another day.
- The GPX Club II features new padding and is adjustable for range of motion.
- Constructed from fiberglass reinforced polyamide resin for a lightweight, controlled, stronger brace, without compromising the wearer’s safety.
- Certain parts of the brace are constructed from carbon-fiber that is reinforced with Kevlar. This helps prevent the parts from shattering and sharp edges to protrude.
- Rear thoracic member helps keep the brace in position during an impact. This strut is designed to snap off at a certain force (roughly, one third of the force it takes to injure the spine).
- The rear-upper support acts as a crumple-zone, giving way under a severe load in certain circumstances.
- A unique cut-out section helps ensure the brace and helmet avoids contact with the collarbone.
- Rounding off the construction of the brace is shock-absorbing Bio-foam. Biomechanically designed to help cushion the chin and contain the brace material in an accident, Bio-foam is also fully replaceable and machine-washable.
- The brace features two red-coloured clips that identifies emergency openings to paramedics.
- CE certified (according to Personal Protective Equipment directive 89/686/EEC) and all materials used have been chemically tested and certified, so it is free of lead and other harmful additives.
- Maximum adjustability on the GPX Club II brace is achieved through six independent adjustment points and the brace is adjustable to suit most individual rider’s needs.
No customer reviews have been added yet! Be the first to write something about this product.