Ritchey WCS Link Carbon Seatpost 27.2
- Weighs 168 grams with standard clamp
- Post weighs 98 grams
- Clamp and hardware weighs 70 grams
- WCS carbon construction
- 15% more vertical compliance with no loss of torsional or lateral stiffness
- Stock clamp fits 7 mm saddle rails
- Optional Monolink clamp available with 15mm offset
Seatposts are a critical link between rider and bike in that they greatly affect for both energy transfer and comfort. The Ritchey WCS Link Carbon seatpost provides both, with FlexLogic carbon layup construction begetting a 15% boost in vertical compliance, without any loss of lateral or torsional stiffness.
Ritchey WCS carbon components are the standard against which other's are judged. The WCS Link Carbon seatpost is the perfect combination of lightweight, comfort, and durability, making it an indispensable part of your bike's componentry.
Ritchey Link seatposts are compatible with Selle Italia Monolink saddles by switching clamp assemblies to the 15mm offset Monolink clamp. The WCS Link post comes stock with a Ritchey two-bolt clamp, which fits round 7 mm saddle rails. Adapters are available here.