Wolf Tooth Boostinator Front DT190/240
- Actual weight: 10 grams
- Turns 100mm non-Boost hub into 115mm Boost hub
- Maintains correct disc location
- Front Boostinator is one endcap and doesn't require rotor spacers
- Wheel will still need to be re-dished
- Compatible with Centerlock hubs and rotors
- Compatible with DT Swiss 2011 and newer 15x100mm 190/240 front hubs
- Compatible with some DT SwissSpline One wheels. Compatibility table here
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum
- Made in the USA
If you're not feeling inclined to sell your killer wheelset just to buy a set that fits your newer Boost-standard frame and fork, Wolf Tooth's Boostinator Front Kit is to the rescue.
This kit adapts 15x100mm DT Swiss 190 & 240 series front hubs (and some Spline One front wheels) to fit 15x110mm Boost forks. Wolf Tooth was built this to keep your rotor in the correct location, meaning you won't have to utilize any rotor spacers. You will, however, have to re-dish your front wheel. Centerlock hubs only. Installation instructions HERE.