Troy Lee Designs GP Glove
- Lightly padded single layer Clarino leather palm
- Bio-foam protection on top of hand
- Air-Prene provides cooling characteristics and a light, non-restrictive fit
- Soft TPR sonic welds guard fingers from rocks
- Silicon applique on fingers and palm for improved grip
- Velcro backed TPR wrist closure offers a comfortable, adjustable fit
The GP Glove is meticulously designed to mimic the human hand as it rests on the handlebar grips. Lightweight, cool and comfortable, you may forget you even have them on. The GP features a lightly padded single layer Clarino leather palm, Bio-foam protection on top of the hand and soft TPR sonic-welds to guard your fingers from rocks and debris. Air-prene material on the back of the hand keeps your paws cool and supplies a non-restrictive fit.
A silicon applique on the fingers and palms improves grip while a Velcro TPR wrist closure offers an adjustable fit. The GP Glove features the ideal combination of protection and breathability.
What Our Customers Say
No customer reviews have been added yet!