Stan's No Tubes Flow EX 650b Wheelset Black 32H 135
This product is not currently available. Contact us for more information.
How to ServiceHow to Maintain Cartridge Wheel Bearings
- Actual weight 169 grams, includes stems and tape
- Front 875 grams
- 15mm adapters add 26 grams
- Rear 994 grams (with 10mm adapters)
- 135mm skewer weighs 59 grams
- Stan's Flow EX 650b rim
- 6061 aluminum
- 25 mm internal width
- 18 mm deep
- 32 hole
- Bead Socket Technology
- Tubeless tire compatibility includes
- UST, LUST, UST-lite, 2Bliss, Tubeless Ready, TNT (tube no tube)
- Perfect for all-mountain/light DH use
- Stan's 3.30 HD front hub
- 6061 alloy shell
- Two 6804 steel cartridge bearings
- Six-bolt disc rotor
- 20mm and 15mm adapters included
- Stan's 3.30 Disc QR rear hub
- 6061 alloy shell
- 7075 alloy axle
- Two chromoly cartridge bearings
- Thirty-point engagement
- 135mm quick-release included
- 12 x 142 through axle available here
Stan's No Tubes has built their reputation on quality, innovation, and affordability, and the EX series of rims and wheels only furthers that tradition. The Stan's No Tubes Flow EX 650b Wheelset boasts an extra wide rim which gets the most performance out of your tires without much of a weight penalty.
After Stan's realizing their older Flow rim was being pressed into service as a lightweight DH rim, Stan's tweaked the Flow's design to be able to withstand more abuse with only a small weight increase. Thicker sidewalls safeguard against dents, and a beefier rim bed for increased spoke pull-through resistance help the Flow EX stand up to the demands of aggressive riders on rough terrain. Shorter bead sockets, a tenant of Stan's patented Bead Socket Technology (BST), help to reduce weight and get the most out of your tire's volume. Stan's claims that BST rims result in a faster, better handling bike without sacrificing strength or safety.
Versatility is the theme of Stan's 3.30 hubs. Shipped with the wheelset are adapters to make the front hub 15mm or 20mm through axle compatible. A 12 x 142 through axle is also available here to convert the rear hub.
Stan's No Tubes Flow EX 650b Wheelset is a great upgrade for an enduro-style rider using 650b wheels. If you need to run wide tires—but can't ride chairlifts, or enjoy pedaling hard to the top of the hill—the Flow EX will match your need for traction and speed.