Specialized Hillbilly 2Bliss Tire 29
- Street "Street" tires are lightweight with minimal to no tread. Casings will have varying levels of flat protection depending on brand and application. Street tires tend to be comparatively narrower
- XC "XC" tires must be lightweight and have low rolling resistance above all. Single-ply sidewalls are common if rocks and technical terrain are not issues. Very low profile knobs cut down weight and increase rolling speed
- Trail "Trail" tires show a combination of reduced weight for climbing and acceleration. Traction and protection against pinch flats while descending is increased compared to XC tires.
- Enduro "Enduro" tires tend to feature more traction than trail tires, but less protection and support than DH tires to keep weight manageable for climbing. More prominent corner knobs and wider casings are common
- FR/DH "FR/DH" tires have tough casings for pinch flat and puncture protection. Extra sidewall support allows low tire pressure. Large volume, aggressive knobs dig in and grab through turns and provide confident bike handling and effective braking
Works Best On