Smith Squad MTB Goggle Rheeder/Chromapop Everyday Red
- Chromapop Everyday Red polarized lens with anti-fog treatment
- Good for all-around riding conditions
- Open ventilation paths for maximum airflow
- Sweat-X F.A.T. 3-layer face foam for sweat management
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
- Comes with bonus clear tint, anti-fog treated lens
- Compatible with full-face and open-face helmets
- Lifetime warranty
After their initial release, Smith's Squad MTB Goggle became an instant hit, and for a number of reasons.
First and foremost, their design dramatically cuts down on bulk. By getting rid of excess plastic and foam and integrating a lattice-design into the goggles's frame, the Squad Goggles offer a highly ventilated design that feels better. The streamlined build also drastically reduces weight, and essentially eliminates lens fogging.
Chromapop, Smith's solution to polarizing, gives the rider insanely clear and colorful vision. To top it off, the lenses are given an anti-fog treatment which, in conjunction with the lenses wide and unhindered field of view, delivers unmatched visibility. Whether you're in a full face or half shell helmet, Smith's Squad Goggle delivers protection and visibility like none other.