Sidi T3 Carbon Air Shoes White/Black Vernice
- Perforated triathlon-specific upper
- Carbon/Composite Sole injected carbon fiber sole reduces weight without sacrificing stiffness and efficiency
- Plush, brushed interior with minimal seams for sock-free comfort
- Notched top strap opens away from the drive train
- Large heel loop for fast transitions
- Replaceable heel pad
- Heel Cup: Medium
- Toe Box Height: Medium
- Toe Box Width: Medium to Narrow
- Arch Structure: Medium to Low
- 295g per shoe (size 44)
Triathlon is a hot sport and the T3 Carbon Air is designed to keep air flowing to your feet with a highly perforated upper. The interior of the shoe is brushed for sock-free comfort allowing you to focus on supplying power to the pedals.
The carbon composite sole provides the ideal amount of stiffness for maximum power transfer, but is also engineered with a small degree of flex in the toe area to relieve plantar tendon strain during your pedal stroke. Translation: the T3 gives you good legs on the bike while saving a little something for the run. The top strap opens away from the drive train and a large heel loop caters to fast transitions.
Other Items To Consider
- MSRP - $239.99