Shimano SH-R087 Road Shoes Black/Blue
This product is not currently available. Contact us for more information.
- Actual Weight:
- 311g per shoe (622g pair)
- Size 44 weighed
- Micro-adjust buckle secures foot and allows subtle adjustments
- Dual layer mesh provides excellent breatheability
- Lightweight fiberglass reinforced polyamide outer sole balances stiffness and compliance for sport & enthusiasts
- Compatible with three-hole "Look" cleats and two- bolt SPD Mountain-type cleats as well
Every shoe wants to be a carbon-fiber-soled, ultra-supple, BOA-lace-dialed racer. Just like every rider wants to be Alberto Contador. But, alas, just as your DNA will never let you drop competitors on the Plateau DeBielle, the R087 from Shimano was never meant to be an Italian race slipper. That doesn't mean, however, that, just like you, the R087 can't turn in a solid performance.
A ratcheting buckle across the upper instep and two off-set Velcro straps secure your entire foot with no pressure points. Two layers of breathable mesh lining keep your foot comfortable. Just like the fancy shoes, this one has a stiff sole, but the stiffness mixes with compliance in the right spots for all-day comfort. Until you're ready to take over the Tour, the Shimano R087's will keep your feet secure.