Royal Racing Turbulence Short
New for 2012, the Turbulence Short is a tough piece of gear built for big mountain huckers. The outer shell is made of a 4-way stretch material with a water repellent treatment. The interior has a mesh liner to help keep air flowing.
These shorts are loaded with pockets - there's two hand pockets, two upper thigh pockets and a waterproof audio pocket with an "I-port" cable outlet - all featuring reverse taped zippers. There's even a removable lanyard that will hold a lift pass clipped into one of the pockets.
A rear neoprene panel adds flexibility while an internal waterproof back panel protects your rear end from spray. TPR waist adjusters allow you to dial in the fit. The Turbulence Short has every detail covered for the big mountain rider who needs a durable short to that can handle all kinds of abuse.
- 4-way stretch fabric with DWR treatment
- Internal waterproof back panel
- Rear neoprene yolk
- TPR waist adjusters
- Wicking internal mesh liner
- Waterproof audio pocket with 'I port' cable routing
- 2 hand pockets, 2 reverse hand pockets, 1 audio pocket, 2 upper thigh pockets all featuring reverse taped zips
- Removable key and pass lanyard fixed in to pocket with clip
No customer reviews have been added yet! Be the first to write something about this product.
2 colors availableMSRP - $120.00
2 colors availableMSRP - $90.00
MSRP - $120.00
2 colors availableMSRP - $70.00
MSRP - $120.00