OneUp Components Top Chain Guide ISCG05
- Actual weight: 28 grams
- Extra top guide: 7 grams
- Mounting hardware and shims: 13 grams
- 26-38 tooth capacity
- ISCG05 mounting
- Single tool install and adjustment
- Allows crank removal/installation without chainguide removal
- Fits Boost and non-boost chainlines (5.5mm of adjustment)
- Fits oval and round chainrings (except Santa Cruz Bronson 2, 5010 2, Intense Tracer T275, Rocky Mountain Altitude 27.5)
- Includes extra green top guide
- Stainless steel hardware
As great as narrow-wide chainrings are, dropped chains still happen from time to time. Here to save your social ride or even better, your race, is OneUp Components' Top Chain Guide ISCG05.
Whether you're on a trail, enduro, or DH bike, you'll benefit dramatically from installing OneUp's Top Chain Guide. With the advent of clutch derailleurs and narrow-wide chainrings, lower-rollers on chainguides are no longer necessary. The backplate is cut from 7075-T6 aluminum, making for a durable and impact resistant piece. With the mounting hardware and shims that come with this guide, it's compatible with both Boost and non-Boost chainlines, as well as oval chainrings!
It installs with a single tool, and allows for your cranks to be removed from your frame without having to remove your chainguide (a major bonus for those who have had most any other chainguide before). Whether you're running big rings or small, 26 to 38 tooth chainrings fit this OneUp Chain Guide. Insanely light, really strong, and (almost) universally applicable, you won't be bummed or left to the wolves with OneUp's Top Chain Guide.