OneUp Components SRAM Direct Mount Oval Chainring
- Actual weight:
- 30T: 55 grams
- 32T: 60 grams
- 34T: 67 grams
- Oval chainrings increase climbing traction
- Narrow-wide profile nearly eliminates dropped chains
- Corrected 49mm chainline (not stock 50.4mm)
- 10 blade design for increased stiffness
- Mud shedding chamfers on teeth
- 7075-T6 aluminum construction
- Compatible with SRAM 10/11-speed GXP and Long spindle BB30 cranks with removable spider
- Long spindle BB30 models include X0/X9 Cranks with 38/24, 36/22 and 34/22 ring combos
Interested in more climbing traction and less dropped chains? Thought so. Here's OneUp Components' SRAM Direct Mount Oval Chainring.
Oval chainrings do wonders for climbing traction while mountain biking. Ovality puts the major axis of the chainring in your power stroke, which then alternates between legs to maximize both power and traction while climbing. Designed to fit SRAM 10/11-speed GXP and long spindle BB30 cranks with removable spider, this chainring's narrow-wide profile keeps dropped chains at a miminum and it's aggressive chamfers shed any mud and debris that may come flying at it.
Constructed from 7075-T6 aluminum plate, OneUp's Oval chainring will last you for a long time to come!
Installation: Align the small bump (small hole on direct mount rings) on the inner edge of the ring with your crank arm. Long spindle BB30 models include X0/X9 Cranks with 38/24, 36/22 and 34/22 ring combos.