OneUp Components 104 BCD Oval Chainring
- Actual weight:
- 30T: 39 grams (hardware adds 12 grams)
- 32T: 49 grams (no hardware)
- 34T: 60 grams (no hardware)
- Oval chainrings increase climbing traction
- Narrow-wide profile nearly eliminates dropped chains
- Mud shedding design
- 7075-T6 aluminum construction
- Compatible with 9, 10, and 11 speed chains
- 104 BCD cranks only
Ever wanted a 30T ring on your 104 BCD cranks? Most of us have. Now, OneUp Components' 104 BCD Oval Chainring is here and is the only one on the market!
Oval chainrings do wonders for climbing traction while mountain biking. Ovality puts the major axis of the chainring in your power stroke, which then alternates between legs to maximize both power and traction while climbing. Designed to fit all 104 BCD cranks, this chainring's narrow-wide profile ensures that dropped chains remain at a miminum and it's aggressive chamfers shed any mud and debris that may come flying at you.
Constructed from 7075-T6 aluminum plate, OneUp's Oval chainring will last you for a long time to come!
Installation: Align the small bump (small hole on direct mount rings) on the inner edge of the ring with your crank arm