Kenda Slant Six 26 Tire
Our Price: $34.99
Apparently when you cross two of Kenda's most exceptional tires, something magical happens. The Slant Six was born of the marriage of a Nevegal and Small Block 8. The knob seperation and height is between a Small Block 8 and Nevegal, so this really is the best of both worlds. The Slant Six is faster rolling than the Nevegal and hooks up better on more terrain than the Small Block 8. The center knobs are ramped in the front to roll fast, yet have a stepped backside so they hook up better under braking. Kenda's Dual Trad Compound lends even more cornering traction, and a fast rolling 120 tpi casing remains supple and lightweight.
The Slant Six excels in hardpack and loamy soil. It should perform well in stoney terrains as well, but the shallow knob height would make the Nevegal a better choice for gravely terrain.
- 26x2.1: 616 grams, 2.35: 667 grams
- 29x2.2: 687 grams
- Tire Width (23mm inner width rim):
- Casing: 26x2.1 = 1.96", 2.35 = 2.04"; 29x2.2 = 2.07"
- Tread: 26x2.1 = 2.12", 2.35 = 2.18"; 29x2.2 = 2.25
- 120 tpi casing
- Dual Tread Compound (60a center, 50a cornering)
- Medium height knobs are ramped to roll fast
- The perfect blend of the Small Block 8 and Nevegal
No customer reviews have been added yet! Be the first to write something about this product.
Tire Performance Guide
Works Best On
Other Items to Consider
MSRP - $4.99
MSRP - $30.00
MSRP - $64.00
MSRP - $58.25
MSRP - $54.99
MSRP - $54.99
MSRP - $44.99