Giordana FormaRed Carbon Short Sleeve Jersey
- Rear shoulder and waist paneling designed to move with the rider, hugging the body to maintain a true race fit
- The shape of the panels eliminates puckers and creases by ergonomically following the body’s contours
- Ultra-light Asteria 2.0 fabric wicks moisture with a UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) rating of 50+
- Host Carbon on rear panels and pocket and is elastic and carbon fibers inhibit odor-causing bacteria and speed moisture evaporation
- 3 rear pockets plus one zippered pocket
The culmination of over 30 years in the world of cycling apparel, the Giordana FormaRed Carbon Jersey represents the pinnacle of Giordana’s lineup and is based on three decades of fabric engineering and textile manufacturing research. That said, the FR-Carbon Jersey certainly isn’t lacking in technology—or history, for that matter. Seeing plenty of use on the ProTour level, on the riders of Lotto, Cofidis and Footon-Servetto among others, the FR-C Jersey offers an unmatched fit, creating a ‘second skin’ that moves with you on the bike, eliminating any unwanted bunching or puckering.
Accomplishing this through careful fabric selection and exquisite tailoring, the ergonomic paneling offers an intuitive fit, while the multi-directional stretch properties of the jersey’s Asteria 2.0 fabric keeps the fit characteristics constant throughout the rider’s range of movement. Carbon threads have also been incorporated into the jersey’s construction to not only speed up moisture evaporation, but also to limit vertical stretch, offering stability to the jersey’s three rear cargo pockets while warding off odor-causing bacteria at the same time.