Fox 40 RC2 FIT Fork 20mm 2013 Black
What do Aaron Gwin, Gee Atherton, Steve Peat, and Greg Minaar have in common? Their suspension. The 2013 Fox 40 is in a league of its own for DH fork performance. Incredibly supple and smooth, the Fox 40 RC2 Fit fork is the fork to have for reliability and consistent performance. Thanks to Fox's FIT cartridge damper, the 40 resists damper overheating and oil foaming by isolating the oil in its own chamber. It also requires less oil, which helps reduce weight. The result is smooth travel and proper dampening at the end of your descent, not just the beginning. The Titanium Spring preload is as small bump sensitive as it gets and the 40mm stanchions keep your wheel where you want it. If you want the most consistent and reliable DH front suspension, the Fox 40 RC2 FIT fork is it.
- Actual weight 7.1 lbs (with axle)
- 40mm stanchions
- 203mm of travel (8")
- Air-Spring Preload - Externally adjustable
- includes 3 Titanium springs
- Wide range rebound adjustment - External
- Low Speed Compression - Externally adjustable
- High Speed Compression - Externally adjustable
- RC2 Fit damper
- Kashima Coated stanchions
- SKF seals
- 20mm Thru-Axle
- 1-1/8" Steerer
- IS brake mount
- Axle-to-crown length: "
- Warranty: 1 Year
No customer reviews have been added yet! Be the first to write something about this product.