Chris King Ceramic Bottom Bracket Road Sram
- Actual weight 98 grams
- 24 ceramic balls per bearing
- Fully Serviceable bearings
- Easily re-grease with the King BB Injector Tool
- 5-Year Warranty
- 100% USA Made
- Includes reducer, shims, and disc spring required for SRAM GXP cranks
- Fits SRAM cranks as well as Shimano Hollowtech and FSA cranks when used without adaptor parts
- Fits 68mm English bottom brackets only
Can you really have Chris King quality and durability with ceramic bearings? Yes! Chris King is now making ceramic bearing bottom brackets and they are virtually identical in quality and features to the stainless bearing versions. That means you get a King only 5-year warranty, incredibly easy re-greasing with the King BB Injector Tool, and ceramic bearings, all made in-house in Portland, Oregon. For the ultimate in quality, durability, and performance, you won't find anything better than a Chris King Ceramic Bottom Bracket.
This SRAM specific model comes with the required reducer, shims, and disc spring to convert the bottom bracket to SRAM's GXP standard.