Bianchi Infinito Ultegra 2013 Celeste
This product is not currently available. Contact us for more information.
- Full high modulus carbon frame and fork
- Relaxed rider position and stable handling
- Shimano Ultegra components
- FSA cockpit
- Fulcrum Racing 5 wheelset
- Hutchinson Fusion 3 Tires
Bianchi forged its first frames on pre-war Italian roads. At that time, the Giro and Tour were different animals then they are today, consisting of epic 200 mile stages on gravel and dirt roads. Consequently, the bikes needed to be ultra stable and comfortable enough to ride all day without feeling the effects of road fatigue. They needed to descend well, with predictable handling that could carve out corners without feeling twitchy.
The Infinito Ultegra is made in the tradition of those early Bianchis, but leverages cutting edge technology to give you a bike that is ultra smooth and incredibly stable, and can still perform in the most demanding situations. The geometry is pure Bianchi. With lengthened chainstays and a taller head tube, the Infinito is designed to give you a relaxed, ergonomic position. The woven high modulus carbon fiber frame is light enough to build below the UCI weight limit, while still offering a smooth ride thanks to woven kevlar layers in the seat stays and fork legs that smooth out road vibration. The rear triangle is shaped to ensure vertical compliance under impact, guaranteeing the Infinito won't beat you up when the roads turn rough. However, the large bottom bracket area, as well as the uniquely shaped head tube area ensure stiffness when sprinting out of the saddle. Carbon nano particles have been added to the resin to strengthen it 29% against impacts over resins without nano particles, adding durability and longevity to the frame.
With over a hundred years of racing under its celeste skin, the Infinito marries performance and comfort into a truly italian cycling experience. With the heart of a racer and a love for gran fondos, the Bianchi Infinito is designed to carry you long distances with ease all the while keeping you in competition for the top step of the podium.
- Frame: 1035 grams with hardware (55cm with hanger, seat collar, bottle cage bolts)
- Fork: 365 grams
- Full High Modulus carbon frame and fork
- Monocoque front triangle
- Carbon Nano particles added to resin - increases frameset durability
- K-VID: Kevlar Vibration Isolating Device in fork legs and seatstays
- BAT: Bianchi Active Technology shaping of rear triangle to increase comfort
- Internal cable routing
- Stable ride with perfectly balanced, relaxed rider position
- 5 year warranty
- Frame: Infinito C2C Carbon with Kevlar insert ST
- Fork: Full Carbon with Kevlar insert
- Headset: Fsa Orbit CE Plus
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra gray 50-34T
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 10s 12-28T
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra gray
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra gray 10s
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra 10s
- Shift/Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra 10s
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra gray
- Handlebar: Fsa Wing Compact
- Stem: Fsa Team Issue - Carbon
- Seat Post: Fsa SL-K
- Saddle: Fi'Zi:k Aliante gamma
- Wheels: Fulcrum Racing 5
- Tires: Hutchinson Fusion 3
Specifications may differ slightly from above. Call to confirm.
Order with Confidence
Before any bike leaves the Art's Cyclery warehouse, experienced mechanics fine-tune the shifting and braking, and double-check that all hardware is correctly tightened down to ensure optimal performance. Our packing professionals remove only the parts that can be easily reinstalled at home and expertly wrap and secure the frame and components to prevent movement during shipping. Bicycle assembly instructions are included in each box and an instructional video is available on this page as well as in our Learning Center.