- Shop By Brand
- New Items
- Mountain Bikes
- Tires & Tubes
- Men's Apparel
- Women's Apparel
- Body Armor
- Gift Ideas
- Car Racks
- Books & DVDs
- Body Care
- Commuter & Touring
- Women's Cycling
- Cruiser & Kids
- Gift Cards
- Join Our Mailing List
Avid Elixir X0 Front Disc Brake With 160mm Rotor
This product is not currently available. Contact us for more information.
- Actual weights
- 231 grams complete (including standard bar clamp and 0mm IS adapter/hardware
- 160mm rotor adds 106 grams with bolts
- Forged aluminum caliper and lever bodies
- Carbon fiber lever blade
- Tool-free pad contact and lever reach adjustment
- Power Reserve Geometry - lever pivot closer to handlebar for more power
- TaperBore Technology
- Dot 5.1 brake fluid
- Organic pads with alloy back plates
- Top-loading pads - easy replacement
- Matchmaker X lever mounts included
When you look for brakes, are you looking for infinite, tool-free lever reach and pad contact adjustment? How about sensitive modulation throughout the entire lever stroke? If all that sounds good to you, then add some Avid Elixir X0 Disc Brakes to your cart.
Braking performance of the Avid Elixir X0's is enhanced by the forged aluminum master cylinder/lever and caliper bodies, which are lightweight and shed heat efficiently, plus add rigidity. If you've felt the predictable, smooth feel of Avid levers in action, you know all about Sram's Power Reserve Geometry lever pivot placement, which moves the pivot towards the handlebar for more leverage.
Matchmaker X shifter/brake lever mounts are included so you can run your Sram shifters and brake levers on the same mount for a clean handlebar.